Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome Back!!

Welcome back to all faculty in the Biology, Chemistry, and Physics Departments! I am your library liaison contact. Now that we are past the first complete week of classes I have time to update you on happenings in the Library concerning your areas. This is a new communication tool for us both so feel free to comment about what you would like to see here. I will be checking and adding to the blog on a regular basis. If you have any items you would like to see added to our collection please let me know. I work in conjunction with the Library's Collection Development Committee to provide resources for your area. Updates will be divided by Departments so that you do not have to read an entire post if it does not pertain to your area. Feel free to share this with other faculty and instructors in your area. You may also contact me by my email address cjordan@unf.edu. I look forward to an exciting Spring at UNF! Cynthia J. "CJ" Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment